METI Journal - English Edition
2014 January issue
- Consumption Intelligence (PDF:1,694KB)
“Consumption intelligence” will be an important keyword for Japanese companies and the economy in the future.
How can we apply consumption science to product development and marketing?
Amid the so-called era of Big Data, both the government as well as the private sector are starting to make steady progress.
- World-leading Offshore Wind Power. Here ! (PDF:420KB)
Huge offshore floating wind turbines located off the coast of Hirono Town and Naraha Town in Fukushima Prefecture started operation in November 2013.
Various innovative technologies combined with people’s passion are working together to create a symbol of reconstruction.”
- 2013 November issue
- Future Coal-Fired Thermal Power Generation (PDF:650KB)
- Global Shift to Green Life through Japanese Technologies (PDF:362KB)
- 2013 September issue
- The Potential of 3D PRINTING (PDF:1,085KB)
- Venture Businesses: Source of Japan’s Vitality (PDF:664KB)
- Sub-Saharan Africa is the Hot Investment Region Now ! (PDF:288KB)
- 2013 July issue
- Sensors - Answering the Call ! (PDF:1,382KB)
- "Diversity Management Selection 100" and "Nadeshiko Brand" (PDF:1,469KB)
- 2013 May issue
- Nursing Care and Robots (PDF:1,015KB)
Statistics at METI
|Statistics at METI
updated on December 27, 2012
(PDF:2,530KB) | (See digital book)
- Statistics and Census
- White Papers & Reports
- Energy in Japan