The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) provides RSS feeds of its latest information to make it easy to access.
On June 25, the RSS feeds provided by METI were migrated from RSS1.0 to Atom.
Please renew your subscription to the following RSS feeds:
What is RSS?
RSS is an XML-based data format to distribute summaries of websites and headlines of articles.
By using software called the RSS reader or a browser supporting RSS, you can quickly obtain new information posted on the METI website and easily read articles that interest you.
Subscribing to RSS feeds
- To subscribe to RSS feeds, you need an RSS reader or a browser supporting RSS.
- Have your RSS reader or browser retrieve the URL of RSS feeds provided by METI.
- For detailed procedures for retrieval, please follow the instructions of your RSS reader or browser.
Notes about RSS subscription
- If you have questions about the setup, functions, operating environment of your RSS reader or browser, please contact the provider (METI does not respond to such inquiries).
- After receiving an RSS feed, you may find its URL changed or the corresponding page deleted due to expiration of the distribution period or for other reasons.
- METI may stop information distribution via RSS without prior notice.