The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) provides RSS feeds of its latest information to make it easy to access.
What is RSS?
RSS is an XML-based data format to distribute summaries of websites and headlines of articles.
By using software called the RSS reader or a browser supporting RSS, you can quickly obtain new information posted on the METI website and easily read articles that interest you.
Subscribing to RSS feeds
- To subscribe to RSS feeds, you need an RSS reader or a browser supporting RSS.
- Have your RSS reader or browser retrieve the URL of RSS feeds provided by METI.
- For detailed procedures for retrieval, please follow the instructions for your RSS reader or browser.
Notes about RSS subscription
- If you have questions about the setup, functions, operating environment of your RSS reader or browser, please contact the provider (METI does not respond to such questions).
- After receiving an RSS feed, you may find its URL changed or the corresponding page deleted due to expiration of the distribution period or other reasons.
- METI may stop information distribution via RSS without prior notice.