- Policy Index
- Growth Strategy: "Three Kinds of Visualization"
Growth Strategy: "Three Kinds of Visualization"
Three concerns that regional mid-ranking companies and SMEs struggle with:
- Don’t know how best to achieve specific means for growth
- Cannot sufficiently understand the broader public’s needs, so cannot expand business beyond the local group or community
- Problems with the support system (such as insufficient cooperation within the community and lack of cooperation beyond the community)
Visualization of the "Keys to success"
- Visualization of clues for business expansion
- Visualization of management improvement and human resources
Visualization of "Business opportunities"
- Visualization of business needs and seeds
- Visualization of quality of service
Visualization of the "Support system"
- Establishment of a support network for the creation of core enterprises
Minister Miyazawa attended the opening event for “Visualization” of Japan's Growth Strategy (July 13th, Tachikawa-city)
A portal site on "keys and snares" to growth, titled "Mieru ☆ Hint (Visible Hints)"
Mieru ☆ Hint (Visible Hints) is a website that enables us to easily find tips and hints for seizing significant growth opportunities.
- Mieru ☆ Hint (Visible Hints)? Keys to success, avoiding traps ?
- Launching of a Website, "Mieru ☆ Hint (Visible Hints)" on Success and Failure Cases of SMEs and Mid-ranking Companies
Division in Charge
Regional Economic and Industrial Policy Division, Regional Economic and Industrial Policy Group