Five Businesses Newly Obtained “Murasaki Certification,” the Highest Grade in the Omotenashi Standard Certification System
March 13, 2019
The Service Design Engineering Council, which is the certifying organization of the Omotenashi Standard Certification System, newly announced five businesses which obtained Murasaki Certification, which indicates the “provider of services that largely exceeds expectation.” The certified businesses are: Nishimuraya Honkan, Nishimuraya Co., Ltd.; Panasonic Center Tokyo, Panasonic Corporation; Libertyhill Club, Libertyhill, Inc.; Mo-Mo-Paradise Kabukicho, Wondertable, Ltd.; and Lawry’s The Prime Rib Akasaka, Wondertable, Ltd.
1. Murasaki Certification
The Omotenashi Standard Certification System is a four-grade certification system ranked as Beni (red),Kin (gold),Kon (navy) and Murasaki (purple). The highest grade “Murasaki” is required to be recommended by a certification body, and to be certified that a business has already implemented 24 or more among 30 criteria stipulated under the certification system. The degree of maturity of the businesses’ efforts is also examined by the certification body.
Businesses that obtained Murasaki Certification are superior compared to other businesses regarding the following points.
- They have established a mechanism of facilities and manuals necessary for providing appropriate services for customers.
- They are implementing unique efforts for improving customer satisfaction.
- They continue efforts for human resources development and other efforts for improving service quality.
- They are implementing unique efforts for improving work efficiency.
2. Businesses which obtained Murasaki Certification
The following five businesses newly obtained Murasaki Certification.
|Name of the business establishment||Location||Recommender certification body|
|Nishimuraya Honkan, Nishimuraya Co., Ltd.||Toyooka City, Hogyo Prefecture||Japan Tourism Local Activation Consortium|
|Panasonic Center Tokyo, Panasonic Corporation||Koto Ward, Tokyo||Omotenashi Meister Association|
|Libertyhill Club , Libertyhill, Inc.||Meguro Ward, Tokyo||Japan Hospitality Movement Association|
|Mo-Mo-Paradise Kabukicho, Wondertable, Ltd.||Shinjuku Ward, Tokyo||Japan Hospitality Movement Association|
|Lawry’s The Prime Rib Akasaka, Wondertable, Ltd.||Minato Ward, Tokyo||Japan Hospitality Movement Association|
* In the order of Japanese syllabary
3. Other information on the certification system
This system is operated by the Service Design Engineering Council.
- Omotenashi Standard Certification System (in Japanese)
- Nishimuraya Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Center Tokyo, Panasonic Corporation
- Libertyhill, Inc. (in Japanese)
- Wondertable, Ltd. (in Japanese)
Division in Charge
Service Affairs Policy Division, Commerce and Service Industry Policy Group