Seminar in Tokyo on Industrial Sites for Establishing Businesses under the Fukushima Innovation Coast Scheme to be Held
October 6, 2020
Fukushima Prefecture and the Foundation for the Promotion of the Fukushima Innovation Coast Scheme will jointly hold a Seminar in Tokyo on Industrial Sites for Establishing Businesses under the Fukushima Innovation Coast Scheme, in collaboration with the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) as a co-organizer.
The seminar will explain both Fukushima Prefecture’s and the government of Japan’s efforts involving the Fukushima Innovation Coast Scheme as well as well-tailored environments for starting businesses, including new industrial sites that have been developed for reconstruction of the prefecture and Japan’s top-class preferential treatments. In addition, the seminar will feature speeches by representatives of the companies running businesses in the Hamadori area concerning their experiences and hopes for the area.
1. Date and time
November 24 (Tue.), 2020; from 14:30 to 17:30
(Address: 2-3-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo)
- Attractiveness of and potential in the Hamadori area (coastal area), Fukushima Prefecture - Japan’s top-class preferential treatments for starting businesses: Meticulous subsidy systems, inexpensive electricity rates, inexpensive industrial sites and other benefits
- The Fukushima Innovation Coast Scheme: Initiative for accelerating industrial clusters in the affected areas
(2) Keynote speech
Potential in Fukushima: Speech by a top executive of a company running a business in the area under the Fukushima Innovation Coast Scheme
Speaker: Mr. Miyamoto Toyohiko, Resela Co., Ltd.
(3) Short presentations by representatives of municipalities
(4) Business card exchange
- PR booth related to the Fukushima Innovation Coast Scheme
- PR booth featuring industrial sites for establishing businesses and daily-living environments, showcasing 15 cities, towns and villages, including the Hamadori area
6. How to applyTo attend the seminar, visit the website of the secretariat below for an application form or file a paper application form with the secretariat. The form is located on the back of the flyer in Item 7 “Related material” below.
Secretariat for the seminar:
Seminar in Tokyo on Industrial Sites for Business Establishment under the Fukushima Innovation Coast Scheme:
Secretariat: Japan Industrial Location Center (personnel in charge: M. Okawa and M. Mitsuhashi)
Telephone: 03-3518-8965; Facsimile: 03-3518-8970
7. Related material
- Flyer: Seminar in Tokyo on Industrial Sites for Business Establishment under the Fukushima Innovation Coast Scheme (in Japanese) (PDF:1,723KB)
8. Links to related information
- Fukushima Prefecture (in Japanese)
- Foundation for the Promotion of the Fukushima Innovation Coast Scheme (in Japanese)
Division in Charge
Fukushima New Industries and Employment Promotion Office, Fukushima Reconstruction Promotion Group, Minister’s Secretariat