Examining Efforts in the Housing and Building Sectors toward Achieving Carbon Neutrality
- "Study Group on Energy-Saving Measures, etc. in Housing and Buildings toward a Decarbonized Society" to Have Its Third Meeting -
May 11, 2021
The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (MLIT), and Ministry of the Environment (MOE) will hold the third meeting of the "Study Group on Energy-Saving Measures, etc. in Housing and Buildings toward a Decarbonized Society" on May 19, 2021 (Wed.), to examine appropriate approaches to energy-saving measures, etc. in housing and buildings.
1. Date and time
May 19, 2021 (Wed.), from 10:00 to 12:00
Public Meeting Room 1, 1st floor, Central Common Government Office No. 2 (address: 2-1-2 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo)
3. Event format
4. Outline of the study group, etc.
See the Appendix.
For further details, please visit the MLIT website (in Japanese) .
5. Method for holding the study group meeting, etc.
- This study group meeting will be streamed live via the Internet as a measure against COVID-19. Furthermore, the Internet stream of the event will be made available to everyone, so it will not be necessary to apply or register in order to observe it.
- The URL for the Internet stream will be posted on the MLIT website (in Japanese) by the day of the meeting.
6. Other information
Materials and minutes ofm the meeting will be published on the MLIT website at a later date.
For inquiries related to media coverage, please contact:
Housing Production Division, Housing Bureau, MLIT
Deputy Director: Yabe Yoji (ext. 39-474)
Section Chief: Matsuda Ryo (ext. 39-465)
Tel: 03-5253-8111 (Fax: 03-5253-1629)
Please submit any documents, etc. related to media coverage to:
Yabe Yoji, Building Environment Office, Housing Production Division, Housing Bureau
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org(Fax: 03-5253-1629)
Division in Charge
Energy Efficiency Division, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Department, Agency for Natural Resources and Energy