October 8, 2021
Fukushima Innovation Coast Framework—Company Location Seminar in Tokyo, is going to be held on November 26, 2021. The main organizers will be Fukushima Prefecture and the Fukushima Innovation Coast Framework Promotion Organization (FIPO), and the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) will serve as their co-organizer.
This seminar will discuss the efforts by Fukushima Prefecture and the national government toward the Fukushima Innovation Coast Framework. It will also introduce the well-developed environment that awaits companies that locate there, with new industrial sites developed to aid the reconstruction, which is one of the top incentive systems in the nation, and other advantages. Companies located in Hamadori will also talk about their experiences, thoughts on the region, and so on.
1. Date and time
November 26 (Fri.), 2021; from 13:30 to 16:30
Otemachi PLACE (2-3-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda City, Tokyo)
4. Participation fee
Free of charge
5. Content (Program)
- The Allure and Potential of Hamadori on the Coast of Fukushima Prefecture
- One of the nation's top systems for supporting companies who locate there -
A substantial assistance system, low electricity charges, inexpensive industrial sites, etc.
- The Fukushima Innovation Coast Framework—Speeding Up Industrial Clustering in the Disaster-Stricken Areas
(2) Keynote speech
The Potential of "Fukushima", As Told by the Head of a Company Located in the Fukushima Innovation Coast Region
Seiji Ukawa, President of Ukawa Rubber Mfg. Co., Ltd.
(3) Short presentation by municipal governments
(4) Session for swapping business cards
- Public relations booth about the location/living environments in 15 municipalities in the Hamadori region and elsewhere
- Public relations booth related to the Fukushima Innovation Coast Framework
6. How to apply
Please use the secretariat's website (in Japanese) or apply to the secretariat using the application form on the back of the flyer in "7. Related material."
Fukushima Innovation Coast Framework—Company Location Seminar in Tokyo
Secretariat: Japan Industrial Location Center (Contacts: Okawa & Mitsuhashi)
7. Related material
Fukushima Innovation Coast Framework—Company Location Seminar in Tokyo (PDF) (Flyer)
8. Related Links
Division in Charge
Fukushima New Industries and Employment Promotion Office, Fukushima Reconstruction Promotion Group